Navigation

Monday, October 15, 2012

Lena's First Steps

As we have walked through the death of Madilyne, we have had to put aside all those first moments that parents look forward to with their children.  After coming home from the hospital, I had time to look through the abundance of pictures we took of are precious baby girl.  This shirt caught my attention for a couple of reasons.  Turner LOVES giraffes and on it, it says First Steps.  As I thought about that shirt, I was thrilled that someone picked this shirt out for her to wear.  Why, you ask?  Well, let me tell you.  The truth of the matter is this shirt was worn at the exact right time.  No, she NEVER took a step on earth, but this picture of her wearing her first steps shirt is completely accurate.  She took her first steps right into the arms of Jesus.

We were able to capture a picture of a FIRST in our daughter's very short life on earth and into her forever life in heaven.

Luke 18:16
But Jesus called them to him, saying, “Let the children come to me, and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment