Navigation

Friday, October 19, 2012

21 January 2012

Dear Baby,

Grandma and Grandpa came over today to fix the washer and dryer for momma.  Grandpa is one of those people that seem to be able to fix anything and so he ordered the parts that I needed and saved us from buying new ones.

While they were here, I have mentioned to grandma in a whisper that I was pregnant.  She said that I could be, but I told her that it wasn't a could be, but that it was in fact the case.  I don't think it really registered, because she didn't say a lot. It could have been because I whispered it to her.  I still haven't mentioned it to your Daddy.  We have been having some hard times with trying to make decisions around Bently and Georgie.  The state has been making things so hard and it has added a lot of tension on top of momma being so moody and sick.

It is feeling more real and I will need to talk to daddy and your brother soon to tell them what is going on.  

Love you more,

Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment